Our M3 Stainless Steel Barbell offers a low maintenance, maximum durability bar that is a great all rounder. The bare stainless finish provides superb feel in the hand, whilst matching sleeves and bushings complete the stainless construction.
- Mirafit M3 Stainless Steel 20kg Olympic Barbell
- 7ft bar with hybrid grip pattern to suit a wide range of weightlifting exercises
- Our stainless bar features a stainless centre section, sleeves and bushings for maximum durability
- SGS tested to 680kg (1500lb)
- Raw stainless steel finish without coatings offers superb bar feel in the hand
- Superior corrosion resistance compared to other barbell finishes and lower maintenance
- Smooth stainless steel sleeves. Please note the sleeves will show surface marks when weight plates slide on them. This is to be expected with metal rubbing on metal. A bar with hard chrome sleeves will mark less but will not offer the benefits stainless does.
- Stainless steel bushings
- Eight-piece needle bearings
- Hybrid grip pattern featuring dual knurl marks
- No centre knurling
- Branded rubber inserts and end caps
- Suitable for use with 2" Olympic weight plates
- Please note this bar is designed for training. It is not competition certified.
- Bar weight: 20kg (44lb)
- Bar length: 220cm (7.2ft)
- Grip diameter: 28mm
- Centre length: 131cm (4.3ft)
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm (2")
- Sleeve length: 41.65cm (16.4")
- Load testing: 680kg/1500lb (sgs tested)
- Tensile strength: 195k psi (sgs tested)
- It is important that any barbell is looked after and treated with respect.
- Stainless steel construction does not mean this bar is indestructible. Failing to look after the bar will affect the life span.
- The bar should be stored inside. It must not be exposed to extremes of weather or left in situations where water could penetrate the internals of the bar.
- The bar must only be cleaned with a damp cloth and synthetic bristle brush. Do not use a wire brush for cleaning this bar.